Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Borowski Law Featured in Esquire Magazine Article on Captain Aminyar's Asylum Case


The Fight of His Life - Esquire Magazine

Esquire Magazine has published a detailed article following the chronicle of Noorullah Aminyar, the Afghan army captain who is seeking asylum in the United States and is being represented by Borowski Immigration Law.

From the article:

The first time Captain Noorullah Aminyar traveled to the United States, in 2012, he felt calm and peaceful in a way he never had before. Back home in Afghanistan, he had slept fully clothed, boots on, hand on his rifle. The Taliban attacked every night, and he had to be ready. "But when I come to America," he told me, "I have no stress in America. I sleep good. I tell you, I have no stress. It was really easy. It was a good thing. You feel safe. I was born in the war. I grew up in the war. Always, your life is in danger. You find a little safe time, for sure you'll be happy."

Read more

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It’s my fortune to go to at this blog and realize out my required stuff that is also in the quality.
    Schimmel & Samus LLC 29 Broadway Suite 1315, New York, NY 10006 212-587-8714 schimmel andsamus

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m impressed with the surpassing and instructive blogs that you just provide in such very short timing.
    appleton

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have checked this link this is really important for the people to get benefit from.
    Scott Lanzon Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fascinating. Definitely bookmarking this page. Really valuable info, thanks for posting.
    Scott Lanzon Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
    divorce attorney bethlehem pa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, I'm a long time fan and reader of your blog, first time commenter. Just wanted to say this post really hit home with the stuff I've been looking into. Thanks man
    child custody lawyers bethlehem pa

    ReplyDelete