Sunday, January 22, 2017

Afghan soldier's brother murdered by Afghanistan's Taliban de-facto government

Please read a Buffalo News piece pertaining to my client, Noorullah Aminyar, who continues to fight for asylum in the United States and remains detained at the Buffalo Federal Detention Facility. Noorullah very recently suffered the devastating murder of his brother at the bloodthirsty hands of Afghanistan's brutal Taliban, even as he continues to live in immigration detention while awaiting the decision of the Second Circuit Court of Appeals in his case.

You can read the story here:
Afghan seeking asylum in Buffalo says Taliban killed his brother

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t waste my free time that’s why I read the informative things when I got this blog I really enjoyed reading this.
    Schimmel & Samus LLC 29 Broadway Suite 1315, New York, NY 10006 212-587-8714 schimmel and samus

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty great post. I've been thinking of starting a blog on this subject myself. Any tips or anything you would recommend me to avoid?
    Scott Lanzon

    ReplyDelete