Monday, January 30, 2017

Ryan Witmer, Immigration Lawyer, Appears on ABC 7 Story: Trump's Travel Ban Keeping Families Apart



ABC 7 WBKW Buffalo interviewed Borowski Law attorney Ryan Witmer  about the issues families impacted by Trump's travel ban face. The story is about a Somalian refugee who spent the last two decades in Kenya, trying to get his visa to reunite with his brother and mother in Buffalo. Trump's travel ban is preventing this refugee from realizing his American dream.

From the article:

Immigration lawyer, Ryan Witmer, a partner at Borowski Law says families looking for a new chance in America are running into an unexpected road block.

“Many of these people have disposed of all of their assets in the country they are coming from. They thought they were moving to a new life in the United States,” said Witmer.

Witmer's advice, anyone from the listed countries unsure of their immigration status in the United States, make sure they have legal representation.

You can watch the story and read the article here:
Trump's Travel Ban Keeping Families Apart



15 comments:

  1. This is such an amazing article. Being a lawyer in novato I really appreciate you for publishing this kind of matter for general public.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. hometown pizza menu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rush Vietnam visa can also be made online On Greenvisa websites view here You can request the website in question to make you a rush Vietnam visa if you require your visa at short notice. Such visas cost slightly more but can be made in a very short time sans any hassle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi buddies, it is great written piece entirely defined, continue the good work constantly.
    Schimmel & Samus LLC
    29 Broadway Suite 1315, New York, NY 10006
    212-587-8714
    Schimmel & Samus LLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blog is extreSchimmel & Samus LLC 29 Broadway Suite 1315, New York, NY 10006 212-587-8714 schimmeland samus

    ReplyDelete
  10. I’ll never ever miss the chance to read your new blogs. Glittering work guys!!
    I’m glad to see that having got your blog site I have solved my whole issues regarding searching the stuff.
    appleton

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never ever read such type of info before this was really incredible.
    appleton

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day. Schimmel & Samus LLC 29 Broadway Suite 1315, New York, NY 10006 212-587-8714 https://www.schimmelandsamus.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.
    Scott Lanzon

    ReplyDelete
  14. It’s amazing in support of me to truly have a web site that is valuable meant for my knowledge.
    child custody lawyers bethlehem pa

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thankfulness to my dad who informed me relating to this blog, this website is really amazing.
    allamericancutlawnservices

    ReplyDelete